Sales - Wireless Retail Location Manager
Arch Telecom stands in solidarity with the nation as we combat COVID-19. Due to telecommunications being deemed essential, some locations is still open for business. With great optimism, we are preparing for when it’s “business as usual” again. Currently, we are conducting phone interviews and taking applications for all locations. We look forward to speaking to those who are interested in a career in wireless.
Sprint Retailer- Arch Telecom-Location Manager
We’re a national Sprint Authorized Retailer with 155+ retail stores in 13 states across the U.S.
Since ‘93, we’ve been providing superior service and quality wireless products featuring the latest in technology. As a recognized leader in the wireless retail industry, we consistently deliver the solutions and service our customer’s demand! Do you think you have what it takes to be an Archer? If so, keep reading!
The Location Manager (LM) is an hourly (Non-Exempt) employee that is responsible for the overall operations and oversight of the retail location and its staff. In addition, the LM provides leadership, training, guidance, and sales techniques to their staff. The LM also ensures the customer experience is the focus, while achieving the location’s sales and profitability objectives. LM’s recruit, train, direct, and develop a sales team and works to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company values and vision.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive hourly pay
· Uncapped commission earnings
· Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
· Exciting opportunities for career advancement
· A culture of care and excellence
· ESOP [Employee Stock Ownership Plan]- Our retirement plan designed to provide employees with an ownership interest in the company
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Discounted cellphone services for you + family
· Annual President’s Club trip celebrating our top performers
· Constant development and growth opportunities
How will you succeed?
· Provide leadership, training and guidance to your team
· Track and excel your locations performances
· Apply sales techniques to achieve the maximum profitability for your store
· Building each customer’s confidence by making their experience comfortable and simple while meeting their needs
· Maintaining a strong work ethic and positive attitude
What experience & “must haves” do you need?
· 1 year of retail wireless or sales experience, including management
· Knowledgeable of Wireless Industry
· Computer proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and POS
· Must possess strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and trends
· Must possess proven ability to successfully drive and lead sales team
· Must have reliable transportation to commute between stores
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to bend and lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
Still interested? Apply to join our #ArchSquad by visiting us at www.archtelecom.net!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Weirton Shopping Plaza, 245 Three Springs Drive, Weirton, West Virginia, United States of America