10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA Req #8
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
The Financial Analyst will leverage a strong FP&A background to analyze historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements. The Analyst will play a lead role in the preparation of corporate budgets and forecasts, prepare investment analyses and conduct feasibility studies in support of business growth initiatives and process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial modeling and forecasting.
- Analysis of current and past financial data and performance.
- Preparation and analysis of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Preparation of analyses of various scenarios for impacts on corporate plans, budgets, profit margin or other key performance indicators. Evaluate results and make conclusions for the business.
- Identification of trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with operating departments to ensure financial projections are achievable and well-considered.
- Build framework for financial models to evaluate new business lines, acquisition opportunities, capital expenditure requests and other growth initiatives.
- Continually improve existing financial processes and develop action plans to implement systematic solutions and/or streamline processes
- Facilitate effective team interaction and opportunities for learning and professional development.
Other duties as assigned.
• This position requires minimal travel.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative discipline.
• 5 years’ experience in finance planning and analysis.
• Retail industry experience preferred
• Have a detailed understanding of the drivers of company performance in order to generate more thoughtful analysis and reporting on issues.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel modeling techniques and financial analysis tools and methods
• Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, under tight timelines and pressure.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Corporate
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA