Human Resources - Senior Advisor Talent Acquisition
Deliver HR expertise in the area of talent management, including but not limited to recruitment, development and implementation of effective talent strategies, and ensuring the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met utilizing data analytics, recruitment and branding programs. Ensure company compliance with federal and state and/or regulations pertaining to recruitment and hiring including oversite of the Affirmative Action Plan. Serve as point of contact for third-party vendors, consultants and other talent strategy providers.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operation/administration of the talent selection process including the recruitment, interviewing and recommendation of qualified candidates. Recommend appropriate cost effective recruiting methods and strategies through utilization of various job boards, the internet, social media, cold calling and networking to build a talent pipeline.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Partner with the Director, actively engaging in strategic thinking to develop an effective recruitment business plan. Identify opportunities that will deliver Talent Acquisition objectives through the development and management of recruitment and branding programs.
3. Develop and implement talent acquisition policies and procedures that are consistent with overall corporate strategy. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to employment and hiring practices.
4. Oversee and monitor the Affirmative Action Plan. Coordinate the day-to-day compliance with Affirmative Action goals in accordance with government regulations and organization policies.
5. Provide best practice recruitment, strategic direction and recommended solutions for talent acquisition practices. Partner with management to learn about open positions and review job description content to ensure the information is accurate, relevant and up to date for recruiting purposes. Refer job descriptions and compensation actions to appropriate HR team member for review, analysis and update, as necessary.
6. Analyze statistics on recruitment and retention results and trends, drafting recommendations. Utilize metrics (i.e. turnover, hire ratios, response rates, days to fill, internal hire rates and referrals) to make recommendations to reduce turnover and improve hiring metrics.
7. Provide interview guides, education tools on selection processes and reports to enhance communication of recruitment and retention related efforts.
8. Leverage data and metrics to conduct analysis on talent markets for candidate management. Develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing.
9. Serve as a lead on the Campus Engagement program with universities. Support recruiting strategy by attending networking events, college career fairs and other career events in order to build a database of potential candidates for existing and future hiring needs.
10. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other CNA colleagues in HR, Finance and IT as well as other key stakeholders including hiring managers, leadership and administrative staff
11. Participate in special projects, as required.
12. Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR Certification is a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 7 years recruiting experience with 3 years’ of data analytics, reporting tools and sourcing strategy experience. Development and monitoring experience with Affirmative Action Plans required.
Skills: Must have demonstrated success in human resources and capability performing full life-cycle recruiting. Familiarity with recruitment industry trends/transformations, as well as an understanding of HRIS and applicant-tracking systems (Ceridian’s Dayforce preferred). Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers and handle multiple priorities in a deadline driven and multitask oriented environment; proven record of hiring and meeting goals. Ability to use quantitative skills to measure and track progress against recruiting goals. Advanced knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point; experience conducting analysis within an analytical tool, such as Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills with demonstrated high standard of quality and attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal, listening and networking skills are essential. Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving and consultative skills with ability to be solutions-oriented.
Other: Must be able to travel occasionally throughout the year to attend career fairs and other off-site recruiting events. Ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance preferred.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Career Path III - Professional
- CNA, 3003 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America