Adversary Analytics Program - Senior Advisor
The Senior Advisor is a recognized expert within a portion of CNA in a technical area or in an area of subject matter expertise. Lead and support projects related to CNA. Applies specialized expertise across a wide range of projects. Provides advice to project directors on matters related to the specialized skill that is critical to project success.
1. Works independently under limited supervision to lead and manage multiple projects of medium to large size and/or complexity that address a subject of expertise.
2. Demonstrates an advanced and comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts to conduct research and analysis in support of projects within a given subject of expertise.
3. Prepare project reports and briefings.
4. Provide advanced and comprehensive knowledge and expertise related to project development.
5. Identify and pursue business development opportunities related to a subject of expertise.
6. Develop and maintain professional contacts with decision makers and contract administrators at targeted agencies.
7. Actively support the development of proposals and marketing efforts in areas of expertise.
8. Advise management on planning, pursuit and success related to projects associated with proven areas of expertise.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in the field(s) of expertise.
3. Skills: Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of best thinkers and policy practitioners in related fields. Good project management and computer skills.
4. Other: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Job Family Research
- Job Function Career Path II - Expert & Research Specialist