Senior Project Manager - Enterprise Systems & Data Analysis Research
CNA fosters an inclusive culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our flexible and engaging work environment encourages iterative and creative collaboration at every stage of the problem solving process. Our employees are committed to helping clients develop effective solutions to better manage their programs through scientific, data-driven approaches.
We are looking for creative and innovative individuals to help carry out our mission.
Manages projects including studies, conferences, and meetings. Develops procedures consistent with corporate requirements. Identifies problems and proposes solutions for overcoming project and organizational inefficiencies. Manages project resources and budgets. Conducts analysis and supports business development as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Manage scope, schedule, quality and budget performance of projects.
2. Monitor and control progress and performance of staff assigned to project.
3. Report project status and progress to client and CNA management.
4. Identify and document project issues and risks; communicate to client; resolve and escalate as required.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Master’s degree required, preferably specializing in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or Information Technology (IT). PMP Certification preferred.
2. Experience: Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience; experience preparing and delivering project reports and deliverables, including 5 years strong project management, program management and/or technical assistance experience.
3. Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; and hands-on experience with MS Project, Word, Excel and other project management tools; ability to operate independently and proactively in the execution and planning of assignments; strong critical thinking and organizational skills; ability to interact directly and effectively with clients.
4. Other: Must have security clearance eligibility; and be able to travel to client and other contractor sites.
5. Desired Qualifications: Background in lifecycle acquisition management and an understanding of FAA acquisition processes. Experience in engaging multiple stakeholders to understand and define objectives, concepts of operation, requirements, data models and client needs. General knowledge of the National Airspace System.
CNA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service and protected veterans, or other non-merit based factors. In addition to federal legal requirements, CNA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring practices, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training and career development programs. For more information about EEO protections, please view the EEO is the law posters below: "EEO is the Law" Poster; "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
To be considered for hire, all individuals applying for positions with CNA are subject to a background investigation. For positions requiring access to classified information, U.S. citizenship is required. Individuals will also be subject to an additional government background investigation, and continued employment eligibility is contingent upon the ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
- Job Family Program/Project Management
- Job Function Career Path II - Expert & Research Specialist
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator (none)
- 800 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA