Per Diem Call Center Customer Support
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
COCC is sourcing candidates for future openings starting in September for part-time and temporary/on-call (all shifts) Customer Support Coordinators in our Call Center. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional phone and online customer service skills and bring previous banking industry call center experience. Flexibility to work in our Southington or Avon locations is essential. Opportunity for remote work after initial training and assessment period.
What’s in it for you…
- A flexible schedule that helps you balance work and life
- Opportunity to work at a Top Workplace with a great culture while learning new skills
What you’ll do…
- Handle online banking end user inbound calls and messages to effectively assist customers/members
- Assist end users with issues related to login problems, technical support, online bill pay and online security
- Document end user phone and secure message interactions with specific details in the case management system
- Build rapport and strengthen customer relationships while servicing end user needs in a respectful, professional manner
- Maintain COCC call quality standards, meet COCC service level agreements, and demonstrate reliable work attendance
What you’ll bring…
- Minimum of 1 year customer service/teller/back office operations experience
- Previous experience in the banking industry required (client facing or back office operations)
- Some understanding of online banking services
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation, keyboarding skills and Microsoft Office a must
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and easily in a fast growing environment
- Flexible schedule to work overtime or different shifts as needed – rotating weekend shift required for full time positions
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Avon, CT, USA
- Southington, CT, USA