Customer Support Coordinator-Deposits
COCC performs essential work in its support of financial institutions. We are continuing to grow our workforce and are looking for top talent to join our Top Workplace!
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
A Customer Support Coordinator with a passion to provide exceptional service to client institutions by promptly responding to telephone calls and emails to ensure timely resolution or escalation of operational issues.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues, wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Answer customer inquiries via phone call or email regarding system use and procedures
- When unable to provide an initial resolution, determine area responsible for resolution of issue and assigns a ticket to the appropriate department
- Ensure the final resolution of the case and communicate resolution to client based on service level standards.
- Research customer issue by reviewing system documentation, user manuals and industry periodicals/websites
- Collect information, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions for routine issues
- Schedule input of all specification changes. Assure that logging forms are completed properly and validate accuracy of maintenance performed
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years’ banking experience, operations (back office) and/or branch required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of financial services terminology and operational procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; SQL experience a plus
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA