COCC performs essential work in its support of financial institutions. We are continuing to grow our workforce and are looking for top talent to join our Top Workplace!
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need...
COCC’s Product Management group is the focal point for all activities pertaining to product strategy, market requirements, positioning, testing and product launches. The Product Analyst plays a role throughout the implementation and/or development lifecycle while collaborating with multiple teams across the organization. From a functional perspective, they will support product delivery initiatives at COCC and need to be comfortable working on issues across a range of disciplines including operations, technology, compliance/legal, marketing, and pricing.
What's in it for you...
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Work with the development teams, coworkers, and clients to identify product needs, new products to be available, and strategies to deploy them
- Provide ongoing product support and maintenance
- Assist in the development of product documentation, prioritizing enhancements, and other development initiatives
- Assist in testing newly developed features, and executing new product and new feature implementations
- Assist in the management of project activities and timelines as they relate to product implementation
- Interface with marketing and other business units to create repeatable business processes that encompass transitions from sales to implementation, and implementation to day to day support
- Coordinate beta testing, training, roll out, and implementation
- Provide analytical services to the Customer Support division
- Manage vendor relationships in accordance to COCC’s vendor management policy
- Other projects as assigned
What you’ll bring…
The Product Analyst must be a motivated, technologically-savvy, team-player with a familiarity of the banking industry combined with project management experience, business analysis/critical thinking skills and sales/client management experience.
Other key attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in technology, software development, or any product/testing related role
- Excellent knowledge of mobile consumer products, features, and financial technology (FinTech) apps
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task while completing projects under provided timelines
- Experience working with Jira on an Agile team is preferred but not required
- Familiarity working with mobile app technology, both native and hybrid, is preferred but not required
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA