Prop Maintenance/Grounds - Groundskeeper
Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
The Purpose: In a Groundskeeper role, you will be responsible for maintaining grounds of the property in order to enhance its curb appeal.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure the grounds, buildings and amenities are always properly cared for
- Daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds that includes cleaning and removing of trash
- Maintain, repair and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and the management company
- Landscape the community as instructed
- Assist maintenance team with minor service/repairs
- Rake, sweep, shovel and salt as circumstances warrant
- At least one year of groundskeeping or relevant experience
- Proficient use of manual and power tools
- Follow safety guidelines as directed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
- Job Family Multifamily Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Highland on Briley, 2131 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America