Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
In a Concierge role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to residents, guests and prospects.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Create an amazing customer service experience for residents, guests and prospects
- Greet prospective and current residents with professionalism and care
- Answer phones, take messages, deliver packages, escort guests and assist with maintenance requests
- Ensure that the highest quality of the community is maintained
Primary Requirements Include:
E - H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
· - Top notch customer service skills
· - Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
· - Must be able to provide information, direction, and instruction using excellent verbal and written communication skills
· - Attention to detail
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
- Job Family Multifamily Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Skyline New Rochelle, 40 Memorial Highway, New Rochelle, New York, United States of America