Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
In a Maintenance Supervisor role, you will be responsible for performing, supervising and coordinating service functions to ensure the efficient upkeep of the buildings and property.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide training, guidance and supervision to maintenance team
- Ensure work orders are being completed timely and thoroughly
- Schedule and supervise in-house and vendor/contractor work
- Manage inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service team
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance
- Research and evaluate current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the property; make recommendations as appropriate
- Assist team in fulfilling service requests
- At least 3 years of multifamily property maintenance experience
- One year of supervisory experience required
- Expertise in general plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, electrical, and carpentry work
- HVAC certification
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Solid interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be available for on-call and weekend work
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
- Job Family Maintenance & Engineering
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Heights at Marlborough, 39 Briarwood Lane, Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States of America