Prop Manager/Comm Office - Property Manager
Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
The Purpose: In a Property Manager role, you will be responsible for the operational and financial aspect of a property and meeting the company goals in those areas.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Operate the property within the financial guidelines and approved budget
- Facilitate optimum performance of the property in areas such as personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance
- Manage vendor/contractor relationships concerning work scheduling, billing, and certificates of insurance
- Design, implement and maintain a resident retention program
- Perform physical inspections of the property and verify condition of vacant apartments
- Perform evictions, utility cut-offs, and landlord liens as required on delinquent rentals Primary
- At least 2 years’ experience in multifamily property management
- Developed supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience in rent collection, G/L postings, daily deposits, SODAS
- MRI knowledge highly preferred
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
This pre-employment application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.
- Job Family Multifamily Property Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Highland on Briley, 2131 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America