Since 1984, Mosaic Community Services has transformed lives throughout central Maryland. Mosaic is devoted to its mission of enhancing the quality of life and promoting recovery to individuals with mental illness. We are committed to the success of our clients and employees.
The Mosaic Homeless Veterans Reintegration (HVRP) Project Director leads our effort to promote meaningful employment for homeless veterans, funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. The Project Director leads a team that provides training resources, employment opportunities, and intensive case management for homeless veterans in Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Harford County.
The HVRP project stimulates the development of effective service delivery systems that address the complex problems facing homeless veterans. To improve employment outcomes for veterans, HVRP partners with employers and training providers to position veterans for long-term, financially-sustainable employment. In addition, the Director develops partnerships with community partners, government agencies, veterans organizations, among others. The Director also supports internal coordination with relevant programs across Mosaic Community Services and Sheppard Pratt. To improve program performance and sustainability, the Director tracks, monitors, evaluates and prepares reports for funders and others.
The HVRP Project is based at our Veterans Services Center, a one-stop shop in Baltimore City for veterans.
1. Ensure implementation of the HVRP project in accordance with the grant application and grant agreement/contract. Meet or exceed grant deliverables and targets.
2. Supervise assigned case managers and outreach lead staff. Coach, mentor, and support staff to encourage exemplary case management, employment counseling, employer relationship management, and overall program performance.
3. Build collaborations with employers, community partners, and government agencies to stimulate the development of effective service delivery systems that enhance employment outcomes and address the complex problems facing homeless veterans.
4. Support and collaborate with other relevant internal stakeholders, including other veterans programs, mental health and behavioral health, HR, compliance and finance.
5. Develop and oversee the implementation of all project data collection protocols, both internal and as required by the granting organization. Strengthen learning and improve outcomes through continuous quality improvement and evaluation.
6. Manage the HVRP project budget, including granting organization and internal financial protocols for revenue and expenditures and reporting.
7. Maintain required information throughout project implementation to comply with granting organization reporting requirements (e.g. narrative, data, evaluation, financial).
8. Lead and/or participate in project implementation development and progress meetings.
9. Participate in all required granting organization training, technical assistance and other scheduled meetings or conferences.
1.Well-developed knowledge of national and local veterans programs and organizations. Knowledge of Department of Labor’s HVRP Project preferred.
2.Extensive knowledge of employment, job training, and/or economic development strategies. This includes: (a) familiarity with relevant evidence base; (b) experience developing training strategies; (c) knowledge of the Department of Labor, with a focus on the HVRP program; and/or (d) experience developing partnerships with employers, trade associations, economic development entities, among others.
3.Strong knowledge of and/or training in case management, mental health, social work, and/or related field.
4.Excellent financial and budget management skills.
5.Strong data, reporting and/or evaluation skills or experience.
6.Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MosaicServices
Check out the Mosaic videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/MosaicServices
For more information on Mosaic, or for other job opportunities, visit our website at http://www.mosaicinc.org/
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 234 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA