Clinic Admission Coordinator
Since 1984, Mosaic Community Services has transformed lives throughout central Maryland. Mosaic is devoted to its mission of enhancing the quality of life and promoting recovery to individuals with mental illness. We are committed to the success of our clients and employees.
Will have the primary responsibility for scheduling new clients for initial evaluation and will perform other duties related to the intake process. Will respond to inquiries for outpatient referral, gather demographic and insurance data, collects preliminary client information to identify appropriate clinician, and schedules initial appointments. Verifies insurance coverage and acquires proper pre-authorization for entry into a customized system.
- Actively seek to provide quality customer service while providing clients responsive intake service that reflects a working knowledge of internal programs, support groups and other services. Will maintain positive relationship with managed care companies and will solicit feedback.
- Gather and utilize demographic and insurance information. Ensure that the client has completed all information to provide past psychiatric history.
- Identify, prioritize, and coordinate insurance requirements, needs for pre-certifications, and other requirements for initial client visit.
- Ensure the receipt of medical information from the primary care physician and/or other related past medical records.
- Collect and maintain data to support the compliance with National Council Quality Improvement (NCQI) requirements.
- Provide general clerical/ office duties as is required.
- Knowledge of community resources in social, medical, and mental health areas; knowledge of managed care organizations; basic knowledge of health insurance terminology, and basic oral and written communication skills normally acquired through the completion of a High School Diploma/equivalent and (2) years of direct job related experiences.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, all levels of internal staff, and various outside agencies and contacts.
- Analytical skills sufficient to edit documents, generate reports and logs, and summarize quality monitors.
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MosaicServices
Check out the Mosaic videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/MosaicServices
For more information on Mosaic, or for other job opportunities, visit our website at http://www.mosaicinc.org/
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.50
- Required Education High School
- N Charles St, Baltimore, MD, USA