Roto - Production Worker, Plastic
3rd Shift and 1st Shift Opportunities Available!
Pay: $14 - $18 per hour based on prior Rotational Molding Experience!
Operate rotational molding equipment that includes lifting and lowering up to 75 lb. mold doors often, with a partner throughout a 10 hour shift to produce plastic parts as described on paperwork
and as assigned by supervisor.
1st shift hours - 6:00 am - 7:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
3rd shift hours - 7:30 pm to 6:00 am Sunday - Wednesday, 3rd shift
receives $1.00/hr shift differential.
If you have a great attitude, great work ethic, fantastic attendance and are able to pass a
pre-employment drug screen apply today!
We look for new hires to obtain perfect attendance in their first 90 days while they are training. We have a firm attendance policy as our employees work in cells and unplanned absences and tardiness affect multiple people.
Ameri-Kart new hires participate in a program in which they receive multiple reviews in their
first 90 days and can receive up to another $1.00/hr thru demonstrating a positive attitude, flexibility, teamwork, positive work ethic and attendance.
- Open and close mold doors weighing up to 75 lbs. often
with a partner
- Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the
- Fill powder boxes and make sure that the box matches
- Plan your shift, check mold sheet for colors and any
mold changes that are to be made during your shift. Also, check for any
cooling fixture changes
- Follow all safety procedures
- Must be able to login and out of computer for jobs,
recording finished parts and scrap. Employee also use a self-management
system for simple updates to their information and requesting time off
- Required housekeeping
- Following quality procedure: Check paperwork for any
special quality requirements in the set up guide. Sample parts, check
paperwork in the job instruction packet, use white gloves on lighter
colored parts, use white quality stickers and make sure the information is
filled out and legible, use reject stickers on all nonconforming products
produced and move the rejected parts to the area designated for
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be wiling to cross-train as needed
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account Employer Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Bonus Pay
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA