1st shift Vac Machines Production Worker, Plastic
Ameri-Kart is hiring and you could be one we want to join our team!
We are looking for a dependable and positive person witha great work ethic that is results oriented and flexible to jointhe Ameri-Kart team!
First shift hours: Monday-Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm/ Starting pay on first $14.00
New hires have the potential to receive up to another $1.00/hr in their first 90 days if they are performing well.
SUMMARY: Operate vacform machine to produce plastic parts as described on paperwork and as assigned by supervisor.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Include,but are not limited to:
Checking the paperwork against the molds that are on the machine.
Planning your shift,checking mold sheets for colors and any mold changes that are to be made during your shift.
Follow all safetyprocedures
*Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred but not necessary. Knowledge: Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors. Must be able to read basic English and spelling for daily paperwork
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.00
- Cassopolis, MI 49031, USA