Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Customer Service Specialist. This important role will be responsible for providing professional service by acting as the primary point of contact for Virginia Housing’s direct mortgages. The Customer Service Specialist will build relationships by actively listening and resolving borrower and the general public inquires/disputes quickly, efficiently, and accurately while protecting Virginia Housing’s interest and abiding by applicable federal and insurer’s laws (i.e. HUD/VA/FNMA regulations, Privacy Act, RESPA etc.
• Effectively respond to borrower inquires via phone, mail, and internet within established timeframes in order to maintain service level expectations.
• Research and resolve inquiries by collaborating with internal and external partners.
• Ensure loan records are properly updated and maintained in servicing operating system, along with performing general account maintenance.
• Perform multiple administrative tasks by adhering to regulatory and Virginia Housing guidelines and providing information in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED. Several years’ experience in mortgage and/or customer service. Several years’ experience in a mortgage call center environment. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred experience includes 3 to 5 years of experience in a mortgage servicing call center environment. Prior knowledge of BlackKnight/LPS servicing system. Sales background preferred, but not required. A bi-lingual candidate is a plus.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on 9/4/2020.
Hiring Range: $39,208 - $50,968
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $39,208.00
- Max Hiring Rate $50,968.00
- Richmond, VA, USA