Rental Escrow Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join VHDA as a Rental Escrow Analyst. This important role will manage the tax and insurance escrow accounts maintained in our multifamily/rental portfolio. This position will perform escrow analysis, research and evaluation to ensure timely and accurate payment and compliance with taxing jurisdictions in Virginia.
Responsibilities will include:
• Serving as primary contact for the Rental Servicing department to all taxing jurisdictions in Virginia for rental escrow tax related matters.
• Processes all payments for tax escrow in a timely manner to prevent financial consequences to the Authority and mitigate risk.
• Researches and resolves property tax issues including: processing tax disbursements, adjusting for delinquency, refunds, and due date alterations.
• Investigates and resolves customer issues related to escrow payment changes and abatements.
Qualified candidates must possess 2-4 years’ experience working with rental escrows and servicing in the rental (multifamily) industry or equivalent. Must be detailed-oriented with excellent customer service, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, and possess an Associate’s degree or equivalent vocational/technical training. Preferred experience includes two or more years of experience working in the affordable housing industry. Some knowledge of McCracken Strategy and eDocs records management software.
VHDA is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer educational opportunities to help your advancement through classroom and online programs. We offer free parking.
This position will be located at VHDA’s Glen Allen, VA office.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.vhda.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on May 29, 2020.
Hiring Range: $45,088- $58,613
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,088.00
- Max Hiring Rate $58,613.00
- Glen Allen, VA, USA