We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as an Escrow Analyst. This important role will focus primarily on escrow analysis and the payment of real estate taxes. Additionally, this role will work cross functionally with counterparts on the insurance side.
Responsibilities will include:
• Effectively and efficiently auditing, reviewing and analyzing escrow expenses and making necessary adjustments in line with RESPA guidelines.
• Establishing, maintaining, and monitoring escrow accounts for appropriate disbursement of expenses.
• Responding to customers’ inquiries through written and/or verbal communication.
• Accurately perform servicing duties by adhering to all regulatory and VHDA guidelines.
The successful candidate must be mission driven, adaptable and customer focused with experience in mortgage servicing, loan processing, escrow and taxes. Experience utilizing the Black Knight/MSP servicing system is strongly preferred. Other essential competencies include an attention to detail and strong judgement with exceptional communication and analytical skills.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $39,208 - $50,968
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $39,208.00
- Max Hiring Rate $50,968.00
- Richmond, VA, USA