Call Center Quality Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Call Center Quality Analyst. This important role will perform Call Quality Analyst functions for all Contact Centers within Homeownership Loan Servicing by monitoring a random sampling of calls, generating reports and coordinating activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within required timeframes.
Our ideal Call Quality Analyst will work collaboratively with Contact Center Managers as well as their Quality Assurance team members, thrives in a team environment and effectively performs tasks independently. This position requires a highly motivated Quality Assurance Analyst that works with integrity and presents all call monitoring results in an unbiased and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include:
• Accurately perform call monitoring by listening to and evaluating representatives for compliance with Virginia Housing’s policies, procedures and adherence to the company guidelines as well as investor and regulatory requirements.
• Produce monthly Call Quality scorecard evaluations and provide to Contact Center Managers.
• Update and maintain call monitoring documentation.
• Maintain continuous job knowledge and awareness of company policies, overall customer service etiquette requirements, as well as regulatory and investor requirements.
• Moderate monthly call calibration sessions with Contact Center and Quality Assurance Management.
Qualified candidates must have previous experience utilizing Black Knight Loan Servicing system and Microsoft Office. High School diploma or equivalent and several years of Mortgage Servicing experience in a Contact Center or Quality Assurance environment is required. Must have the ability to be self-directed, strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, robust analytical skills, exceptional problem solving and time management skills.
Preferred experience includes Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience. Bilingual English and Spanish proficiency is also preferred.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $45,980 - $59,774
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,980.00
- Max Hiring Rate $59,774.00
- Richmond, VA, USA