IT Resource Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as an IT Resource Analyst in our Information Technology Division.
This important role works with all areas within IT and with the business units and external clients in a fast-paced, changing environment. Partnering with IT Resource Managers to plan, schedule, allocate, monitor work hours for staff projects schedules and completed tasks and update resourcing needs for all IT initiatives. The IT Resource Analyst will also be responsible for generating reports and providing regular progress updates for work efforts and the IT Division’s portfolio of work.
- Securing and scheduling of resources for execution of IT work efforts;
- Analyzing and monitoring IT resourcing and work schedules and providing workforce planning;
- Point of contact for IT scheduling questions;
- Providing regular progress updates to leadership;
- Conducting quality reviews to ensure scheduling accuracy;
- Facilitate effective trainings and meetings.
Administrative and Reporting
- Supporting day-to-day operations of IT, which includes capturing meeting minutes, assisting with documentation, testing, distribution of IT mail and inventory and ordering of office supplies for the department;
- Creating expense reports and coordinating IT and project invoices;
- Developing reports for the IT portfolio of work for operational decision-making and providing reports covering forecasted and actual utilization;
- Coordinating, scheduling, and planning of meeting activities, resources, information and equipment.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- In-depth knowledge of scheduling, organizing resources and reporting metrics with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and other presentation tools;
- Several years of resource or scheduling experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
Hiring Range: $52,876 - $68,738
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $52,876.00
- Max Hiring Rate $68,738.00
- Richmond, VA, USA