Portfolio Management Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as an Enterprise Portfolio Management Analyst in our Information Technology Division. This important role oversees, manages and improves centralized portfolio reporting to achieve the Enterprise’s strategic objectives. The Enterprise Portfolio Management Analyst will champion the visibility and transparency of projects/efforts and resources while providing the analysis and reporting needed to support Governance. This position will interface with resources across the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing existing reporting such as the ePMO Portfolio Report and Enterprise Portfolio Report;
- Providing quality assurance reviews for all reporting to ensure clarity, measurability, and alignment with best practices;
- Continuously reviewing existing reporting for improvement opportunities through analysis of data being collected;
- Dynamically adjust reporting to support metrics and direction as they evolve;
- Working to identify inter-dependencies across projects, tasks and resources; to support resource allocation, capacity and utilization reporting;
- Conducting full portfolio reviews to include capacity, demand and operational considerations with recommendations on possible reconstruction measures and related impacts and scenarios;
- Facilitating prioritization discussions to drive towards alignment for selecting, prioritizing and coordinating projects as a portfolio to increase value to an organization;
- Ensuring pipeline and backlog efforts are represented and prioritized across the portfolio;
- Effectively connecting strategy with the execution of efforts by working with the ePMO manager to ensure execution methodologies and practices support the strategy;
- Working with Project Managers to ensure the scope and business objectives of the project are clear and provide the foundation to maximize efficiencies.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Several years of progressive experience necessary to perform as a Portfolio Manager, including working within a PMO;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in client-facing, customer-oriented roles, with the ability to work with all levels within the organization;
- Experience facilitating and conducting training within an organization.
Preferred experience includes:
- Several years of experience working with Enterprise Portfolio Management;
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodology;
- Moderate or greater proficiency in Microsoft Project.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking.
Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range $69,926 - $90,902
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $69,926.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,902.00
- Richmond, VA, USA