Data Entry - Birmingham
An experienced Data Entry, with great customer service, to join our team. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
- Responsible for keying patient information into internal information system.
- Analyzes, works, and appeals denials from EOB’s and correspondence daily. Flags accounts appropriately.
- Fields patient phone calls.
- Answers patient questions on plan issues if the Patient Account Specialists are not able to resolve issues.
- Runs credit card payments.
- Process refunds to patients and insurance companies.
- Document scanning.
- Monitors and reports immediately to management on any claim submission problems.
- Participates in special projects and/or assignments as requested by Manager /Director.
- Resolve insurance claim denials
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related computer experience, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Minimum two years’ experience in a medical/billing office setting with a strong knowledge of insurance, managed care, Medicare and Medicaid
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, September 21, 2020
- 3560 Independence Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA