Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position will be an integral part of the team that handles the preparation, analysis, and distribution of the financial statement package. Responsibilities include follow-up to inquiries made regarding issued financial statements, as well as special projects assigned by management.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
• Establishes, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency
• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts
• Completes assigned portions of the monthly financial closings
• Completes assigned portions of the annual financial audit and any other banking or government agency audits
• Prorates expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
• Obtains proper approval for accounts payable invoices.
• Enters accounts payable, reviews accounts payable reports and maintains accounts payable records.
• Performs Treasury Management Tasks
• Reconciles bank statements
• Prepares analysis of balance sheet accounts
• Maintains fixed asset records and reconciliations
• Assist with purchase orders and vendor management.
• Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
• Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
• Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of accounting experience required.
Certifications / Licenses: Certified Public Accountant
• English proficiency required
• Knowledge in financial and accounting software applications.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Knowledge in automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
• Knowledge in Government regulations.
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Willing to work night shift and flexible work schedule when required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines