Bilingual CCR - Spanish
Alta Resources is Hiring!
Alta Resources is looking for full-time and Part-Time Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service and sales support.
As a Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Rep you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of customers. You will listen to, talk with and problem solve the issues of concerned customers, most of whom are primary Spanish speaking individuals.
Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representatives Responsibilities include:
- Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, social media and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both verbally and in the written word.
- Strong desire and passion to help people, or as we say at Alta Resources, “Take care of people.”
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention required.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required
Additional Job Information
• Hours of Operation: between 7:00am to 10:00pm
• Full benefits provided for full-time employees, including: PTO, holiday pay, insurance, 401(k) and education assistance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brea, CA, 975 W Imperial Hwy, Brea, California, United States of America