Alta Resources is Hiring!
Alta Resources is looking for full- and part-time Sales Representative to sell healthcare insurance products in a call center environment from a leading health insurance provider. As a licensed sales agent, you will manage inbound and outbound calls in a no-pressure, professional atmosphere. Perfect for someone looking for the next step in their sales career, as well as retirees or those looking for seasonal employment. The Licensed Sales Rep position will allow you to use your sales experience while thriving in a positive work environment.
*Note: If not currently licensed, Alta Resources is WILLING TO PROVIDE TRAINING AND LICENSING for the right candidates.
What You’ll Do As A Licensed Health Insurance Sales Rep:
- Handle calls to facilitate client/customer needs
- Manage sales and customer service activities to assist with the total sales process
- Utilize CRM to retain consumer data and records
- Correspond regularly with client and customers via phone, email and fax
- Analyze sales reports to determine product trends
- Keep current of industry trends and competitive products
- Strong retention skills with the ability to follow a process flow and/or script as needed
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work independently and as part of a team, and drive results while performing in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Active Health Insurance license required OR ability to go through a licensing process. (If not currently licensed, must be able to get license within 30 days of hire. Alta Resources will provide training and licensing for the right candidates.)
- One to three years of stable sales or relevant work experience is required. Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. SalesForce or other related CRM experience is a plus.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ft. Myers, FL, 12600 Gateway Blvd, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America