Bi- Lingual Wireless Retail Sales Professional
Arch Telecom stands in solidarity with the nation as we combat COVID-19. With locations open nationwide we are operating in accordance with public safety by limiting occupancy, additional time allotted for disinfecting, and by providing all PPE for our employees and customers.
Wireless Retailer-Arch Telecom
We’re a national T-Mobile Preferred Retailer with 100+ retail stores in 13 states across the U.S. Since ‘93, we’ve been providing superior service and quality wireless products featuring the latest in technology. As a recognized leader in the wireless retail industry, we consistently deliver the solutions and service our customer’s demand! Do you think you have what it takes to be an Archer? If so, keep reading!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement
- A culture of care and excellence
- BONUSES: Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more.
What will you do?
- Must be up to date and knowledgeable on all services and products in the industry.
- Provide an unparalleled customer experience to individuals visiting Arch Telecom, including greeting customers, answer phones, and assessing their needs
- Meet or exceed sales goals by executing new phone sales, upgrades and accessory bundling.
- Explain wireless solutions to customers in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Teach customers how to enjoy their new products through successful setup and activation.
How will you succeed?
- Always being given continuous growth opportunities with a team invested in coaching
- Staying hungry to excel in an uncapped commission sales role
- Building each customer’s confidence by making their experience comfortable and simple while meeting their needs
- Maintaining a strong work ethic and positive attitude
What experience & “must haves” do you need?
- Previous wireless or sales experience is a PLUS, but not required.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school degree or GED
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Have the ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
What else do you get?
- ESOP [Employee Stock Ownership Plan]- Our retirement plan designed to provide employees with an ownership interest in the company
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Discounted cell phone services for you + family
- Annual President’s Club trip celebrating our top performers
- Constant development and growth opportunities
Still interested? Apply to join our #ArchSquad by visiting us at www.archtelecom.net!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Claremont, CA, USA