Inventory Technician Lead
*This is a local part-time position located in the Kansas City, MO area*
This position is primarily responsible for coordinated and effective supervision of staff inventorying and categorizing office building equipment and furniture at multiple locations. The major focus of this position is to provide leadership in a professional knowledgeable manner. Areas of expertise will include but not be limited to: supervision in identifying equipment material requirements; equipment structure creation; and verification of equipment and related components.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions with a mindset to eliminating all defects and hazards.
- Be capable of interpreting client and manufacturer drawings, and all other documentation.
- Supervise and assist the team in the creation and modification of inventoried items
- Identify, quantify and deliver Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Engage Team in establishing a motivating and fulfilling work environment.
- Oversee data validation processes and ensure reconciliation of findings via investigative techniques
- Identify tagged equipment issues and propose potential solutions.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: These are the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position.
- A minimum of nine (9) years of progressively responsible experience in supply chain management, including significant successful supervisory experience.
- If experience is substituted, a high school diploma, or equivalent, required.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described in this job description are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
The continual ability to be mobile with the use of all senses is required for this position. Work requires frequent use and wear of safety equipment, operation of computer, office equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Occasional sitting, stationary standing, kneeling and crawling, vision for close work. Frequent walking, crouching, stooping, twisting, turn/pivoting, balancing, reaching overhead with hands and arms, use of finger dexterity to grasp or pinch items, ability to speak and receive phone communications often. Continually climbing, pushing or pulling items up to 50 pounds (assisted) frequently and more than 50 pounds (assisted) occasionally.
[Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kansas City, MO, USA