*This is a local part-time position located in the Kansas City, MO area*
ASCI is looking to fill two positions, either a level I or II depending on experience. This position is primarily responsible for gathering and entering inventory data for multiple office building equipment and furniture. The major focus of this position is to provide efficient and proactive customer support in a professional knowledgeable manner. Activities will include but not be limited to: identifying equipment material requirements; equipment structure creation; and verification of equipment and related components.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions with a mindset to eliminating all defects and hazards.
- Be capable of interpreting client and manufacturer drawings, and all other documentation.
- Create and modify inventory logs
- Complete data validation processes and ensure reconciliation of findings via investigative techniques, i.e. communication with manufacturers, and vendors.
- Identify tagged equipment issues and propose potential solutions.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: These are the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible inventory related experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Level II: All of the requirements of Level I, plus:
- An additional two (2) years of experience (for a total of 4 years) in service specific to inventory
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described in this job description are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
The continual ability to be mobile with the use of all senses is required for this position. Work requires frequent use and wear of safety equipment, operation of computer, office equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Occasional sitting, stationary standing, kneeling and crawling, vision for close work. Frequent walking, crouching, stooping, twisting, turn/pivoting, balancing, reaching overhead with hands and arms, use of finger dexterity to grasp or pinch items, ability to speak and receive phone communications often. Continually climbing, pushing or pulling items up to 50 pounds (assisted) frequently and more than 50 pounds (assisted) occasionally.
[Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions].
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kansas City, MO, USA