ASI Corp is hiring for a Product Manager position in our Markham, Ontario, Canada Office. A Product Manager will be a key contributor to growing our business and will work very closely with our vendors, sales and product management team.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Product Management of Consumer and Computer Electronics products
- Strategic planning to ensure growth and profitability of the assigned vendor lines
- Manage vendor relationships at multiple levels
- Manage P&L and Inventory to achieve all goals from KPI
- Business development to ensure growth and success of current and new products
- Work with sales team and key customer accounts to execute the strategy and programs
- Self-starter, goal getter, sales driven, taking ownership
- Details oriented, know priority, used to fast paced work place
- Minimum two years’ experience in Product Management (non-manufacture company)
- IT channel (distribution, retail, ecommerce) experience preferred
- A sales background would help
- Completion of Post-secondary Education (College / University)
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Office
- Bilingual/Multilingual is a plus
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 17 locations throughout the North America and Asia with sales revenues over $1 billion and represents over 10,000 products from the industry’s most notable manufacturers.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, 3930-14th Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada