Summer Camp Song Leader-JCC
• Lead morning circle and camp Shabbat services
• Lead daily music sessions with camp groups
• Plan and organize weekly activities.
• Create a safe, supportive, stimulating and fun environment for campers.
• Provide continuous, direct supervision during structured and unstructured activities.
• Practice personal leadership skills.
• Set clear and consistent limits and resolve behavioral problems with assistance from supervisors.
• Model appropriate behavior for campers.
• Additional responsibilities as required.
• Experience working with children ages 5-15, preferably in a camp setting.
• Experience in song leading.
• Knowledge of songs and movement games appropriate for 5 - 8 year olds.
• Ability to lead a group of campers in song and dance.
• Knowledge of folk and camp songs.
• Knowledge of Jewish songs or ability to learn Jewish camp songs.
• High school graduate and 18 years or older by May 30, 2020 preferred.
Dates of employment: June 22 - August 14, 2020
Orientation Dates (times vary): June 3rd 6-9pm, June 10-18th Times Vary
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and its Agencies are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran's status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit the performance of essential job functions (with or without reasonable accommodation) or any other basis protected by federal, or applicable, state or local law.
- Job Family JCC
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3506 Gwynnbrook Ave, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA