Baby & Me Teacher
Looking for fun vibrant educators to Lead Baby and Me Classes.
- Early childhood background, creative and high energy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High energy level and great work ethic
- Willing to teach at a variety of locations
- Ability to entertain and educate simultaneously
- Basic understanding of early childhood development
- First Aid/CPR certification a plus
- Friendly flexible environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to sit on the floor with the parents and children and be able to teach movement
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and incumbent will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by supervisor or other management as required. The JCC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the needs arise. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and its Agencies are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran's status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit the performance of essential job functions (with or without reasonable accommodation) or any other basis protected by federal, or applicable, state or local law.
- Job Family JCC
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 3506 Gwynnbrook Ave, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA