DSP - Caregiver - $3000 Sign On Bonus!
Provide Support, Build Relationships, Make a Difference!
Bethesda Caregivers offer direct, in-home support for people with
intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a valued member of the Bethesda team, you will do the fulfilling work of helping those with intellectual or
developmental disabilities achieve a better life. You will have the opportunity
to build lasting relationships with your clients and have a positive impact on
Benefits and Pay
- $13.90-$15 an hour. Based on Experience.
- Benefits start after 30 days and apply to employees that work 30 hours or more.Individual and family healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid training, including Orientation, CPR and First Aid.
- Consistent and family friendly schedules with guaranteed hours.
- Paid vacation time.
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or a GED (proof required)
- Valid OR or WA driver's license
- Pass a drug screen, background check, and TB test
As a DSP your responsibility is to provide support wherever an individual has a need. Every day you come to work you get to create new ways to engage and encourage independence within the community. Your primary job is to be an advocate for the individuals you work with. This role is all about relationship building, without trust, this work becomes much harder, it requires someone personable and willing to take time to create community. This is an opportunity to work together with a tight knit team that supports one another to break down barriers and falsely learned biases and facilitate the best life possible for adults with disabilities.
- Job Family DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $13.90
- Max Hiring Rate $15.00
- Forest Grove, OR 97116, USA