Senior Strategic Advisor
Milwaukee, WI, USA; Minneapolis, MN, USA Req #1013
Monday, August 10, 2020
As a member of the Philanthropy Team, this role has the unique opportunity to drive the mission and strategy of the organization by securing financial support to excel all of our business unit’s strategy and growth plans for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities that we are blessed to support. The work is directly connected to the cultural change at Bethesda to propel our mission, meet our bold 2030 strategy objectives, and exceed business plans and meet or exceed our balanced scorecard results.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related area or Liberal Arts.
- 15+ years of experience within organizations related to wealth management, financial services, banking, public relations, or marketing where you successfully identified relationships with key external and internal stakeholders to with a proven record of driving results that impacted the business strategy and the Mission/Vision/Values of the organization for the people they served.
- Extensive experience in interacting with Boards, CEO’s, and Executive Leadership Teams leading with transparency, trust, respect, confidence, comfort, and humility.
- Strong network of personal, professional and community relationships within the targeted geography and across the US.
- Ability to travel for donor and business needs.
- Drives vision and purpose
- Quality decisions
- Action Orientated
- Drives results
- Instills trust
- Drives Engagement
- Cultivates Innovation
- Identifies high net worth and ultra-net worth individuals and cultivates a relationship to the point that the individual feels a strong personal connection and commitment to our mission and business strategies. This relationship extends to the point that they invest their personal wealth and time or the resources of their business to Bethesda and advocate others to do the same.
- Will work collaboratively with the Philanthropy Team to set annual and strategic objectives that are represented on the Bethesda Balanced Scorecard and reviewed on a monthly basis to drive results for our Mission. Innovation, creativity, and urgency to drives outcomes is essential.
- Actively leads and participates in sessions with our Board of Directors, CEO, and Executive Leadership Team to discuss and develop ways they can actively engage with high net worth and ultra-net worth individuals. This will include in person and virtual discussions and meetings.
- Leverages technology to the fullest in the relationship with high net worth and ultra-net worth donors to ensure an exceptional experience with Bethesda and the People We Support.
- Works collaboratively stakeholders both within and outside of Bethesda. Builds relationships based on integrity, trust, respect, and transparency. Removes barriers to accomplish results and shows recognition and appreciation to all.
- The ability to create cutting edge philanthropy practices that are recognized across industries are next practices within the philanthropy profession around high net worth and ultra-net work advisors.
- Stays on top of trends related a variety of topics in order to engage in meaningful conversations with donors. This includes business trends, financial trends, wealth management, social trends, technology trends, and giving trends.
- Job Family DEVELOPMENT
- Pay Type Salary
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Minneapolis, MN, USA