Retail Sales Associate - Minnetonka
Dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our customers and donors. Associates have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register operations and are capable of processing transactions quickly. Associates assist in production and donations, and work diligently to keep the store clean, safe and accessible to our customers.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year of retail experience preferred.
- Able to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis (more occasionally) and stand on feet for up to eight hours.
- Able to carry items up and down stairs as needed.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including days, evenings and weekends.
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Able to relate well with others, dependable, accurate, self-motivated, polite and tactful.
Provide fast, friendly service to our customers and donors
Operate cash register accurately and efficiently.
Assist in stocking sales floor, stock rotation, displays and organization of merchandise.
Complete cash balance, production and other reports as directed.
Responsible for answering telephone in professional manner and directing calls to appropriate party.
Sort and price merchandise in accordance to quality and pricing guidelines.
Report supply needs to manager.
Greet and thank donors and customers for their contributions.
Transfer merchandise from donor vehicle to building.
Offer tax receipt to every donor.
Sort donations into various categories according to Bethesda policies and procedures.
Keep inside and outside of donation center and store organized and clean.
Other duties as assigned.
- Job Family SERVICE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Minnetonka, MN, USA