At Briggs Equipment, our employees and our culture are just as important to the
company as serving our customers. We believe our employees are the key to our
success. We pride ourselves in hiring the highest quality people, placing
emphasis on safety, ethics, integrity and respect.
We are an ESOP company. And we give thoughtful consideration to making
investments. We realize the decisions we make about investments and operating
practices ultimately affect the lives of our co-workers, families and business
partners. And like those who went before us, every one of us takes that
Our Mission Statement
“Passionate people, powerful solutions, rapidly delivering the equipment and services to
move people and materials.”
Achieving flawless execution of Safety First, Financial Performance, and Dealer
Excellence through the commitment of our employees.
Simply stated, Briggs employees strive to do the right thing by exceeding the
expectations of each other, our customers and our community.
The Rental Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Rental team, to include partnering with the Rental team on status of equipment, generating rental contracts, answer incoming customer inquiries and fostering a positive rapport with other areas of the organization. Ensures all Briggs Equipment standards are adhered to and executed consistent with company direction.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Effectively communicate with internal customers on rental status and rental equipment related research.
2. Create rental contracts within the company system and coordinate asset movement.
3. Provide unit updates to other branches, the customer and to the sales representatives.
4. Coordinate rental equipment delivery and manage bill of ladings for records.
5. Create and manage virtual files as well as hard copy files of unit transactions.
6. Process payables for freight and vendor invoices for re-rent orders issued for the branch.
7. Maintain and review rental maintenance tickets.
8. Coordinator rental preventative maintenance work orders.
9. Act as the liaison between rental technicians and sales representatives to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned
Basic Knowledge & Competencies:
• Excellent customer service, communication and multi-tasking skills
• Strong ability with navigating Microsoft based programs/company systems
• Excellent time management skills to include prioritization of tasks, communication, execution to meet established deadlines
• Good knowledge of industry, dealership and general business operations
• Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Thorough knowledge of all systems, procedures, techniques, equipment, operations, standards and reports that apply to the branch
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions, develop plans and procedures, implement, monitor and complete tasks
• Ability to develop a rapport and understanding at all levels to get problems solved and needs met.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1+ years related experience and/or training
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA