Mechanical Project Construction Manager-Federal Contracts *
Candidates must have experience in managing the execution of mechanical projects - from scope development to project closeout. Typical projects are bid build projects typically ranging from $50K - $15M.
Project Manager will be responsible for obtaining, planning, directing, coordinating and supervising construction to ensure an on-time, on-budget project execution with high quality and no safety issues.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage project from proposal stage through closeout
- Handle any issues that arise resulting from unforeseen conditions
- Effectively manage and build teamwork within project execution team
- Manage subcontractors through project completion
- Coordinate with Quality Control and Safety representatives
- Direct project activities to ensure conformance to project budget, plans, specs, and schedule
- Forecast project cash flow in relation to project schedule
- Track financial performance of projects
- Prepare project reports for management and clients
- Interface with Client
- Maintain our excellent reputation
- Manage overall project team activities
Training / Specialized Experience / Certifications
- 15+ years of related mechanical experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5 – 10 years of Federal mechanical type construction
- Management of Design Build and Bid Build projects
- Ability to help decipher and solve technical issues relating to construction
- Strong customer service ability
- Skilled in conflict resolution
- Good understanding of legal processes
- Able to maintain morale within group and foster an environment of strong team spirit
- Ability to inspire trust and respect
- Support growth from within the company
- Ability to recognize personal shortcomings and be open to assistance
- Provide vision and motivation to team
- Strong ability to delegate and put trust in team members
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Maintain ability to see the big picture through the details
- Cost consciousness
- Maintain team environment and be open to other views
- Be able to accept feedback from others and constructive criticisms
- Focus on quality
- Understanding of Business implications and decisions
- Knowledge of Market and competition
- Ability to assist with strategic planning
- Excellent written, oral, and computer skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data, reason logically and creatively, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under stress, meet deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff and clients Background
- US Citizenship, ability to gain security access and pass a drug test.
- Ability to pass any additional background checks that may be required by the FBI for access to the site.
- Bachelor degree from a four year college or university in engineering, construction or a related field preferred.
CCI Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Pay Type Salary
- Shalimar, FL 32579, USA