Clinical Research Coordinator
CollEagle Global Scientific (EGS), LLC is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to perform the following duties:
• Collects lab samples including blood draws and performs preparation of specimens as required by the protocol.
• Instructs all levels of Enterprise-Wide information system managers and users, to include but not limited to CHAS application users, on various epidemiology and data base applications.
• Coordinates database; create user profiles; query system to produce reports; perform data cleaning and quality control; and maintain data dictionary statistics.
• Develop and implement empirically sound data analysis plans in keeping with evaluation and research questions.
• Perform routine and complex statistical analysis, ensuring statistical integrity and efficiency using statistical software, such as Statistical Package Social Sciences (SPSS) or Statistical Analysis Software (SAS).
• Coordinate all data collection and entry activities, ensuring minimum data integrity standards and completion of tasks in a timely manner.
• Identify data entry barriers, working with program staff to research and address issues.
• Collaborate with staff to implement data entry plans, scheduling and monitoring completion of tasks; recommend strategies for optimizing and integrating data across multiple platforms.
• Analyze reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide ongoing appropriate communication with staff.
• Generate routine and ad hoc reports, charts and other department presentation materials.
• Provide support to develop new data collection instruments and pilot testing.
• Support all evaluation projects, including support in writing evaluation plans and research proposals and researching grant opportunities.
• Update evaluation data; provide to staff requests for data; and conduct routine e-literature search.
• Identify and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets. Conduct surveys and focus groups, and gather other forms of qualitative data, including participant recruitment, volunteer training and scheduling.
• Research and provide surveillance accounts of emerging research findings in the field as they relate to key areas.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field (i.e., Registered Nurse (RN), Physician Assistant (PA), Pharmacist, Biologist, Health Scientist, or Public Health Specialist).
• Experience as an RN or PA may be substituted for this requirement.
• Experience of the research process, experience in research is preferred.
Minimum of (3) year’s of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator.
BBNC/EGS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Hiring preference will be given to BBNC shareholders, their spouses and descendants and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA