Panhandle Power Solutions, LLC is an Alaska Native-owned who services governmental and commercial clients with electrical, energy, general construction, and building envelope solutions. Our services include complete underground / overhead utility services; large scale lighting retrofits; emergency power / load shed systems; solar/PV systems; insulated concrete forms; masonry; flatwork-foundations/SOG.
Panhandle Power Solutions has expanded into a new office at the Destin Commons and is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Applicants should be multi-skilled, a self-starter driven individual who is detail-oriented, timely and responsible. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial and operational records complete and achieving established objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and verify invoices for accuracy for goods received.
- Scan invoices, purchase orders and corresponding receipts (packing slips) into database.
- Obtain approval for invoices.
- Prepare and enter batches of invoices.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Act as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable department.
- Process monthly reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing account receivable invoices and reports.
- Preparing monthly statements.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Filing and upkeep of all electronic and paper documents.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
Understanding of basic accounting principles.
Working knowledge of office equipment.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on various projects.
Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as needed.
Ability to pass a complete background check.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Data Entry: 2 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 year (Preferred)
Panhandle Power Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Panhandle Power Solutions is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Destin, FL 32541, USA