Panhandle Power Solutions LLC is an Alaska Native-owned who services governmental and commercial clients with electrical, energy, general construction, and building envelope solutions. Our services include complete underground / overhead utility services; large scale lighting retrofits; emergency power / load shed systems; solar/PV systems; insulated concrete forms; masonry; flatwork-foundations/SOG.
Panhandle Power Solutions is expanding its construction management staff and requires the addition of an
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Medium voltage distribution preferred but not required
- Substation Construction and repair preferred but not required.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
· The candidate must be familiar with industry standards and practices.
· An advanced degree is not required. The candidate should have advanced experience working as an electrician.
· The candidate must be capable of passing a DoD security background check and receiving a contractor base pass as required to work on federal property.
· The candidate should possess basic Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook (email) skills.
· Travel Required. Costs will be covered by Company.
· Spanish is a plus!
Panhandle Power Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Panhandle Power Solutions is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Destin, FL 32541, USA