Panhandle Power Solutions LLC is an Alaska Native-owned who services governmental and commercial clients with electrical, energy, general construction, and building envelope solutions. Our services include complete underground / overhead utility services; large scale lighting retrofits; emergency power / load shed systems; solar/PV systems; insulated concrete forms; masonry; flatwork-foundations/SOG.
Panhandle Power Solutions is expanding its construction management staff and requires the addition of an
- Assist in Overhead and Underground Electrical Distribution repairs and new installations.
- Assist in Substation maintenance, construction, and repairs.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- 5+ years general labor or construction industry language preferred
- Ability to do physical labor
- Have or can obtain a Class A CDL plus can pass a background check
- The candidate must be capable of passing a DOD security background check and receiving a contractor base pass as required to work on federal property.
- Preferred knowledge- distribution, overhead, underground, some substation
- The candidate should possess basic computer skills and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel
Panhandle Power Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Panhandle Power Solutions is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Destin, FL 32541, USA