Journeyman Database Management
Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM, USA Req #2004
Friday, March 27, 2020
- Design, normalize, develop, install and implement databases.
- Maintaining, monitoring, performance tuning, backup and recovery of databases.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database management systems software.
- Analyzing and planning for anticipated changes in data capacity requirements.
- Developing and administering data standards, policies and procedures.
- Performing Microsoft SharePoint administration duties. Responsible for providing technical support for the
- SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities.
3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree.
- 6 years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree plus 4 years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Active Top Secret Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM, USA