12 years of work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree
Senior Program Execution Group Coordinator
Hanscom AFB, MA, USA Req #2015
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Providing expertise in acquisition and program management (in accordance with DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101) and strategic and tactical program planning (short-term, mid-term, and longterm plans) to further system mission capabilities.
- Providing expertise and management oversight to multi-MAJCOM stakeholders in order to determine specific requirements needs.
- Planning, scheduling and facilitating a variety of exchanges and meetings with the directorate, program office team, and stakeholders to understand and coordinate program requirements, strategies, plans, and activities to address warfighter capability gaps.
- Acting as the liaison between Program Offices and the PEO/PEO staff to coordinate and integrate support service activities across the Directorate and external stakeholders in support of the Directorates AF NC3 WS Integration responsibilities.
- 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Active Top Secret Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Hanscom AFB, MA, USA