Communications Channel Developer
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking a Communications Channel Developer to provide support to the Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC) and the technical expertise to encompass all functions related to designing, developing and managing site content and capabilities to provide daily onsite maintenance on the automated set of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization. AFSFC communication channels include private and public websites, social media platforms, Microsoft SharePoint sites, and IMSC TV.
- Management of data and tasks as they relate to all communication channels and data repositories, to include the AFSFC SharePoint Portal and SMARTNet.
- Responsible for adding value and actively engaging AFSFC staff and maintaining a cohesive brand voice, to include collaborating with AFIMSC Public Affairs (PA) personnel to ensure relevant and timely content is loaded to AFSFC communications channels.
- Coordinate with AFSFC staff and AFIMSC PA for content updates and revisions, to include testing and quality control.
- Support the updating of content for AFSFC external/public websites, to include IMSC TV and similar communication technologies, including the use of using web-based software to push content to AFSFC personnel and the SF enterprise.
- Coordination through AFSFC leadership and AFIMSC/PA are required before any new or updated content are releasable, ensuring all content posted to any AFSFC communications channel complies with Air Force mandates, guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining systems using software to maximize the flow and storage of AFSFC information as articulated by the Director of Staff.
- Responsible for preparing documentation in accordance with reporting requirements associated with execution of the project.
- Experience in the required tasks (2+ years)
- Degree preferred
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ Certification
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA