This posting is inactive.
IT Support Specialist
Sheppard AFB, TX, USA Req #2313
Monday, July 27, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking IT Support Specialists to support for all aspects English Language Training (ELT) program at United States Government (USG) facilities, Sheppard AFB, TX.
- Provide Tier 1 level helpdesk support to locations. This will normally consist of very basic support such as installing approved software.
- Ensure no unauthorized software is installed on ELT computers.
- Ensure ELT computers or commercial wireless network cannot be used to compromise security of tests.
- Conduct lifecycle management for all IT equipment to ensure necessary digital performance to support the ELT program.
- All Government information system (IS) usage shall be for official use and authorized purposes only and all International Military Students (IMS) therefore, are prohibited from using IS in any manner that violates the IMS Standards of Conduct or would adversely reflect on the host nation or the USG, including but not limited to, uses involving pornography, inciteful and/or hateful speech, advertising/soliciting, or selling anything via e-mail.
- The Air Force reserves the right to add, modify, or provide alternate software and/or hardware to the contractor’s training suite, and requires remote-in access with administrator rights, in order to accomplish its’ mission.
- Report all violations / incidents associated with this subpart to the AFSAT/COR, within 24 hours.
- Personnel providing IT support shall have at least two (2) years of experience providing Tier 1 computer help desk support and small computer hardware /software maintenance and troubleshooting
- A minimum certification equal to CompTIA A+ and highly advised to have certification equal to CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sheppard AFB, TX, USA