Military Acculturation Advisor/Leader
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking Military Acculturation Advisor/Leader to support for all aspects English Language Training (ELT) program at United States Government (USG) facilities, Sheppard AFB, TX.
- Provide vehicle transportation services to all RSAF IMSs on Sheppard AFB.
- Military acculturation advisors/leaders may be used as drivers to provide additional transportation coverage as required. However the Military acculturation advisors/leaders primary duties are the primary concern.
- Responsible for providing transportation for up to 79 RSAF ELT IMSs.
- The USG expects these trips to be for approximately two (2) to ten (10) RSAF ELT IMSs per trip with a RSAF Country Liaison Officer (CLO) or RSAF Military Training Liaison as an escort for the RSAF ELT IMSs. If RSAF ELT IMS population increases, transportation need and/or frequency may also increase.
- Contractor-provided transportation is to support this contract and is not for RSAF ELT IMSs Non- official use (i.e. Mall, Base Exchange, Commissary, etc.).
- Shall arrange for transportation services for RSAF IMSs that must arrive or depart from a point other than Wichita Falls Regional Airport.
- Shall submit a transportation proposal using the Travel Price Adjustment Tool, attached to the contract along with substantiating documentation supporting the proposed price, to the AFSAT TPM/COR. The AFSAT TPM/COR will evaluate and forward to the Contracting Officer
- Personnel providing military acculturation advisor/leader support shall have at least two (2) years of experience as a military supervisor with experience as a military instructor preferred.
- Must have a valid TX Driver’s License with a clean record.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sheppard AFB, TX, USA