Sheppard AFB, TX, USA Req #2315
Monday, July 27, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking Library Technicians to support for all aspects English Language Training (ELT) program at United States Government (USG) facilities, Sheppard AFB, TX.
- Maintain learning library to support and enhance ELT. At a minimum, the learning library shall be open eight hours a day Monday through Friday. The Contractor may use best practices to determine the most effective hours of operation.
- Learning library will provide access to printed learning materials to aid language acquisition. Learning library materials may be checked out by RSAF ELT IMSs for additional practice or used by ELT Instructors for classroom work or assigned homework.
- Maintain media lab. Media lab shall also provide access to the commercial wireless network and additional software and media to aid language acquisition. At a minimum, the media lab shall be open eight hours per day Monday-Friday until at least 1800 hours. The Contractor may use best practices to determine the most effective hours of operation, to include weekends at no additional cost to USG.
- Media Lab will provide access to additional software and media to aid language acquisition. Media Labs will also provide ability to play movies or other English-based media.
- Conduct and monitor Interactive and/or Media Lab sessions to augment ALC General ELT course material and enhance the ability for RSAF ELT IMSs to understand follow-on operational and technical training terminology.
- Related experience
- Pay Type Salary
- Sheppard AFB, TX, USA