STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking a Sr. Engineer – Asset Manager to support the Air Force Civil Engineer Center’s Asset Management Framework managed out of AFCEC/CP. The Air Force is working to mature its Asset Management processes, procedures, and strategies to an end-state that optimizes life-cycle management while balancing risk and fiscal constraints. The successful candidates will be part of the SPS team providing innovative solutions to execute the programs above. There are several positions available supporting the following Air Force Product Lines:
- Transportation, Networks and Pavements
- Facility Operations and Services
- Mission and Energy Assurance
- Expeditionary and Emergency Services
- Real Property
- Housing and Dorm Operations
- Natural Infrastructure
The role will include supporting the Air Force Activity Managers and Sub-Activity Managers with the management of the specific asset product line and the development of asset management principles and execution of the requirement development and validation process.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of Activity Management, Requirement Identification, and Project Programming Programs or cross-Directorate programs which are still under development and need support to meet the end-state.
- Develop life-cycle sustainment and risk mitigation strategy recommendations for two FYDP’s (10 Years) for each portfolio.
- Analyze built infrastructure data, aggregate requirements, assess asset performance predictions from Sustainment Management Systems (SMS), analyze statistics and trends across portfolios, validate data, perform data management, compile other summarizing reports for each Activity Management Plan (AMP) portfolio, and recommend enhancements to processes.
- Support AMP Enterprise Managers with the development of portfolio-specific SEED’s to support Installation Development Plans (IDPs) and the Enterprise Planning Process.
- Mature Requirement Identification by analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends across portfolios, validating data, performing data management, compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to process.
- Assist in the AFCAMP process, establish document templates/tools, provide logistic support, training, and process refinement recommendations associated with the maturation of the AFCAMP process.
- Facilitate resolution to challenging technical and programmatic issues.
- Develop informative, professional project presentations, briefings, and reports.
- Administrative and technical support to mid- to senior-level staff to prepare information briefs to higher headquarters and SAF levels
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience working with databases preferred
- Work well in a team environment, have the ability to independently develop professional deliverables and take direction well
- Pay Type Salary
- Tyndall AFB, FL 32403, USA