Jr. Help Desk Technician
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking a Jr. Help Desk Specialist to rectifying trouble tickets, by opening ticket requests, resolving the user’s issues, notifying the users of the repair, and closing the ticket, additionally, they also manage and install end user devices (desktop workstations, laptops, cell phones, and tablets) and assist in other IT related request. Junior Help Desk personnel must be able to communicate (electronically, telephonically, and in person) with customers in a manner in which both parties understand each other’s needs and required actions to rectify each trouble ticket.
- Provide technical expertise and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems and hardware.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware, mobile devices, and software.
- Install computer workstations, desktops, and peripherals for users.
- Respond and provide technical guidance to queries either in person, over the phone, or electronically (email, chat, etc.)
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems, and run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Facilitate and support other IT related requirements as needed.
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- CompTIA Security+ and Windows 10 MCSA or MS-900 certified.
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility, and could be subject to a counter-intelligence scope polygraph
- Pay Type Salary
- Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM, USA