Associate Systems Engineer
San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2426
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is currently seeking Systems Engineers in San Antonio, TX.
- Provides support for work that is varied and somewhat difficult, but that involves limited supervisory responsibility.
- Supports the installation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of operational systems or networks.
- Performs a variety of system/network support functions, including trouble ticket management, service order entry, and/or configuration management.
- Provides Tier 3 technical support for elements such as: complex processes, equipment, applications, systems, software, networks, facilities, or machinery.
- Support can include, but is not limited to, elements such as: research, studies, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, acquisition, design, development, integration, overseeing, testing, installation, performance tuning, operation, deployment, or maintenance. Interfaces with users during the support process and may support user training.
- Develops/prepares technical documentation.
- Uses applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases to perform assigned tasks. Ensures compliance with the standards.
- Assists with accreditation activities.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Physics or other engineering related discipline.
- Two years of experience related to a specific engineering or computer science, discipline such as: communications engineering, electrical engineering, or electronics engineer in support of communication systems or networks.
- Familiarity with Government or industry processes, procedures, standards, methodologies, and tools.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required
- DoD Manual 8570, IAT Level II Certification Required
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA